Thursday, July 27, 2006

I wrote a post for you. And it was called "Yellow."

YES YELLOW THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. I'M GOING TO GET A MARKER THAT PERFECTLY MATCHES THE PMS CHIP COLOR OF YOUR FUCKING LOGO, STAND ON MY FUCKING DESK, DICKHEAD-LIKE, AND DRAW A FAKE PROFIT LINE ON THE FUCKING WALL OF MY FUCKING OFFICE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO AFTER THAT, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS? I'M GOING TO GET A LADDER AND A BUZZSAW AND CUT A FUCKING HOLE IN MY OFFICE CEILING SO THAT I CAN EXTEND THAT YELLOW BULLSHIT FAKE PROFIT LINE UP INTO AIRSHAFT, BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT FUCKING RETARDED! WEE! HIGH PROFITS! HEY HERE'S MY BOSS! HE'S SAYS I'M FIRED AND HE'S CALLED SECURITY!
(found in Fortune)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the CP reference

10:07 AM  
Blogger kilgore said...

he's not just drawing it on the wall of his office, he's drawing it on the wall of his pretend office that he already drew on the wall.

genius.

10:36 AM  
Blogger The Man Himself said...

9 times out of 10 if a guy is going draw something on a wall it's going to be a giant penis.

This ad is a big fat lie.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just don't get their vision. When their imagination runs wild, they are going to DELIVER FREIGHT. From one place to another. In a goddamn TRUCK. Motherfucker.

11:55 AM  
Blogger New York Punk said...

How come the profits, not the revenue keeps going north?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mervyn said...

They must work for Halliburton.

12:37 PM  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

For a while I thought I had a job, too, until I looked around and realized that my "office" was a crudely-fashioned system of soggy cardboard boxes and milk crates in an alley behind Port Authority. Sometimes the imagination is a scary place!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to myyellow.com and it looks like tomorrow's weather will be golden showers.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's just getting enough altitude so he can use the yellow line to hang his cartoon secretary by her fuck-me pumps.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Am I the only one who's always thought that "Yellow"'s stuff actually looks orange?

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home