Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Taglines are DUMB #137.


When accuracy counts?!? That's Mr. Accuracy, Hollywood astrologer W. C. Moriarity. Hmm. Well, with his neatly trimmed facial hair and tight black turtleneck (not completely pictured, but it's there. trust me) W. C. does give off an air of...precision. A check of their website learns me that they have a rather steep 10 bucks for 10 minutes new customers "offer." You also get one free question! I asked if you've ever been wrong. Still waiting to here (I mean, "hear") back from Smiley McSoothsayer...
(thanks to Laura Berrey for the tip!)
previously in Taglines are DUMB:
1. Taglines are DUMB #2.
2. Taglines are DUMB #5.
3. Taglines are DUMB #4.
4. Taglines are DUMB: Tobacco edition.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

Accuracy counts for shit here in New York. My psychics are always telling me, "You'll come in fifth in the boy scouts soap box derby!" "You'll have prostate cancer at the age of 26." "It might seem like a good idea now, but shooting the Archduke Ferdinand is bad news."

Lucky for me it only costs five dollars.

8:08 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Ladies & Gentlemen: The first ever reference to the cause of WWI on copyranter.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst copyranter....quick. Change "here" to "hear" before anyon else notices. Then delete this post.

11:45 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

shh, thanks stickler....

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than just psychics - these are CALIFORNIA psychics, which translates as "real, authentic, from the Golden State" psychics. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations from New York or Ohio, only CALIFORNIA psychics are in touch with the demons who rule your soul.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

killer logo too. Wow. Serious photoshop skills there.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

na stranu tema o kojoj je riječ. koliko dugo živiš u ny. ako nije tajna :)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Real' good about stealing your money. They took my $30 for 30 minutes which I will I ever be able to use without revealing my new credit card information.
When my debit card expired, they refused to let me talk to a psychic until I gave them the new card number, although they acknowledge I have purhcased minutes that I don't get to use. Look for californiapsychicssuck.com - coming soon.
What has happened to the Internet, I use to enjoy online shopping for services & products. In the last month I have run into so many scams, I am so dissapointed.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home