Thursday, February 22, 2007

Neighbor-Hos.


(click image for closer look)
The Official She-Beast of Nolita. Yeah, really great idea. Let's start branding Manhattan neighborhoods with a sexy, edgy female/cliché tagline combo billboard campaign. TriBeCa: Let's use her with the tagline: "There's more to love here." Meatpacking District: She'll do, with the tagline: "Where nightlife is a blood sport." Lincoln Square: OK, her. Tagline: "See ya a-round." etc. I'm tired.
UPDATE: apparently this is an ad for Nolita clothing, not Nolita, the neighborhood. But, GODdammit, it's located right at the edge of said nabe. Well like I said, I'M TIRED.
(taken at Houston & Lafayette)
better than beer image ganked from here. bloody woman ganked from here.
previously in stupid NYC:
1. Trans Fat War Turns Childish.
2. The MTA. Very Anal.
3. Phew! York.
4. Jonathan Swift Realty, Inc.

4 Comments:

Blogger jos said...

that bloody woman pic would look great over my couch.

thanks for the tip, CR!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd fuck her.

Hmmmm.... Felix the Cat pointy ears, tail and skin tone. I could dress up like The Professor and bang the shit out of her until she gives up her magic bag of tricks.

http://www.felixthecat.com/friends-professor.htm

3:21 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Every now and then I see an Urban attention seeker wearing cat ears and a fake tail or some other such nonsense and I think, "Loser."

4:26 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

is that Grace Jones?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home