Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's a boy! I'm stuck!



(click ads) Just plain insane print ads out of Thailand for the Exact brand home pregnancy test that are seemingly telling women that using this device is just as accurate as sticking their heads all the way up their uteri. But...if I was a woman, and if I could in fact stick my head that far up my hoo-ha, I'd also need flashlight eyes, plus the clinical expertise of an ob/Gyn. Just saying. Also, four ads is overkill. (images via). previously in pregnancy-related advertising: one, two, three, four.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be argued that her head is up her wha-hoo too.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Thai women who didn't use Exact and did the pregnancy test this way, the baby just walked about of the wide-open cave.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*OUT of the wide-open cave.

/moronic typo

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that any woman that flexible wouldn't need a man and therefore, wouldn't need a pregnancy test.

Just sayin'

5:51 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Agreed, anon.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are thai letters. like if in an english ad there would be 4 pictures, each one had a person who were to stand in the shape of a B - A - B - Y. i think it looks cool, but i don't know what these letters mean.

12:07 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

thanks for the info, Lilly.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they supposed to look like little sperms?

3:47 PM  
Anonymous marc said...

When I was in Phuket, I saw a "live entertainment show" which basically featured young ladies performing equally impossible (yet more disgusting) feats.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home